Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guess what? I am still here.

Well it has been a few weeks since I have last posted. There have not been any huge new changes since the last time. I did remove the corporation from Faction Warfare allowing me to move some assets around. I spent a few weeks out in Amarr space working for the Amarr Navy trying to improve my standing with them. I do have to admit that I enjoy flying their ships, such a dramatic change from my Caldari ships. However it was starting to drain me financially, I will definitely go back once I get more padding in the good old wallet. I also spent some time doing a bit of exploration here and there; found some nice faction loot as well.

The corporation did double in size; we can now actually refer to ourselves as we or any other plural now. Yes as you might have guessed we went from one member to two members. Sateep has joined, good thing I removed the corp from Faction Warfare as Sateep is a Gallante. Guess I will have to get around to opening an office again so we can easily transfer assets to each other.

So I have been thinking about trying a bit of industry, once I get my skills up. However I have no idea what I want to do or even how to do it. Industry is one aspect I have never really dabbled in. I will need to do some research. If anyone has any great or good or any advice I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment